Saturday, March 14, 2009

Webfective


The latest project I have finished is working for Webfective, they are a web design company that does some of the most amazing work. Plus working with Bill Jordan was a great pleasure, he was professional and at times hilariously polite. Not realizing that he was paying for my services and I was going to do what I could to accomplish his thoughts in a timely manner. 

The character we created was 'Joe' and he got Joe in four poses and one detail copy that I created later. My first detail copy in my opinion looked awful, but I changed my style and created something that I am proud of.

That is the way I work, I create something I am proud of and if it doesn't look up to par with the money someone is spending I do it again and again until it looks perfect. 

These images of 'Joe' are copyrighted under Webfective. I always give my clients the option to have exclusive copyrights for the works I do for them, that way I cannot use the likeness for any future projects.