Saturday, March 14, 2009

Other Sources of Work


I love working privately with clients as much as possible but the truth is that I don't always have a steady stream of work, so I started going to 99 Designs as a way to make more money than what I was at Digital Point. The truth is that now I only go by Digital Point to look for mascot work, which is what I really like to do now after working on the Webfective project. I go there looking for mascot work because I know I have a better chance at making a quick buck because most of the people that enter the mascot contests there cannot draw at all. I have always found a Graphic Designer that can't draw as a paradox that never made sense.

So now that I am entering contests at 99 designs, I entered a contest for a Poor Pharmacist website. and the design I came up with looks pretty nice in my opinion, but sadly I was not chosen.